I think I have tested all the possible breakfasts: butter bread, banana bread, porridge, fruit bowl, yogurt, eggs, cheese … None suits me as well as the one I take almost every morning and then three weeks: a pancake. Yes, yes, only one. It is strong.
One morning, I prepared this recipe with the few ingredients I had in my kitchen. Miracle, the pancake was delicious and especially satiating.
Unlike other breakfasts I’m hungry with at 10:30, it allows me to easily hold until 13h without even thinking of eating.
I cook with only 4 ingredients, I put everything in a bowl and I mix. Allow 3 minutes for this first step. Then I put it in a stove on low heat. Count 5 minutes for this second step. Finally, I return to cook for 2 minutes on the second side.
10 minutes in total and breakfast is served. I do not sugar the dough because I prefer to add then a spoon of apricot jam. A delight.
I accompany my meal with a fruit and an infusion. It’s so good that I go to bed every night saying to myself, “Good morning!”
My race list for 1 pancake
- 2 tablespoons buckwheat flour
- 2 eggs
- 1 plain yogurt
- 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon
We go to the kitchen
- Place your pan on the fire with a drizzle of olive oil.
- In a bowl, pour your spoons of flour.
- Add eggs, vegetable yogurt and cinnamon
- Mix vigorously until the dough is homogeneous
- Pour the dough into the hot pan and lower the heat (it must be very soft)
- Wait 5 minutes then return the pancake.
- After two more minutes of cooking, it’s ready!
You can serve your pancake with a crushed banana, a spoon of jam or a trickle of honey.
Enjoy your meal.