I am happy to meet you after 10 days without publications that allowed me to work hard on beautiful projects for 2019.
I have been in Rome since yesterday for a few days of vacation before starting the autumn.
Through this post, I wanted to take the time to wish you a very happy new year! I wish you to continue your passions, to live fully, to laugh at hurting your cheeks, to challenge you, to succeed in your projects and to be well surrounded, this is the most important.
Usually, the beginning of a year calls for a retrospective of the past year and a set of good resolutions. To change a little, I suggest we take care of us! Here is a list of 30 things to do for the 30 days of July Draw ideas or realize all these little things, it’s up to you! The idea is simply to start the year by taking time to be good in our head and in our sneakers!
Make a list of all the beautiful things that happened to us in 2019 and for which we have gratitude
- Do 10 minutes of meditation
- Invite your best friend and spend an evening cooking and enjoying a good glass of wine
- Put the music to the heart and dance in the living room
- Go walking in a park
- Light up your favorite candle
- Treat yourself to a bouquet of flowers
- Cook your favorite cake for no reason
- Cut off your laptop for at least two hours
- Forgive someone and get back in touch
- Lunch at the restaurant face to face with his mother / grandmother (dads and grandpa is ok too!)
- (Re) read a great book
- Put fresh sheets, clean pajamas and spend the evening in bed in front of Netflix
- List three positive affirmations (and repeat them every day from now!)
- Write a letter to yourself that will be read again in one year
- Make a half hour of gentle yoga
- Try a new healthy recipe
- Organize a dream weekend
- Make 30 minutes of stretching
- To note three beautiful things of our day for which we have gratitude
- Do not apply makeup
- Go to the cinema
- Spend a day without consulting social networks
- Contact an old friend
- Try a new restaurant
- Go to bed 30 minutes earlier than usual
- Listen to a personal development podcast
- Treat yourself to a massage or get a massage
- Put away a cupboard
- Watch a (very) funny movie
- Eat a huge and delicious homemade breakfast
I hope this list will inspire you and give you some ideas to take care of yourself and make you happy
Some of these little things to do may become new habits in 2019 (for me and for you!)
All my wishes! And see you soon!